ORDER ITEMS SHIPPED FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
PARTS MAY BE RETURNED TO US SO LONG AS THE REQUEST IS WITHING 30 DAYS OF THE ORIGINAL ORDER. PLEASE EMAIL US FOR AN RMA PRIOR TO SENDING BACK PARTS. RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% RE-STOCK CHARGE. ALL RETURNS MUST BE RECEIVED IN NEW, UNUSED CONDITION (PLEASE PACK CAREFULLY SINCE WE CANNOT GIVE CREDIT ON DAMAGED RETURNS)
ORDER ITEMS SHIPPED FROM THE FACTORY
ON LINE ORDERS WHERE PARTS ARE NOT NORMALLY STOCKED OR ARE NOT IN-STOCK AT TIME OF ORDER ARE IMMEDIATELY SENT TO REZNOR FACTORY (AUTOMATED). THESE PARTS ORDERS FROM THE FACTORY ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELLED.
ALL UNIT HEATER ORDERS BECOME FACTORY ORDERS AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR CANCELLED.
- An RMA is required before any returns are made
- Returns must be received in “new, unused” condition for warranty to apply. Pack returns carefully, damaged returns receive no credit.
Cancelled Credit Card Orders
Canceled credit card orders are subject to a charge to cover the credit card fees we pay on the initial charge and the issuing of the credit. This is can be up to 3% for each side for a total charge of 6%.
R.G. Davis and Company does not honor any other distributors warranty. R.G. Davis & Co. abides by Reznor's warranty.
- All damaged UPS shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Damaged truck shipments, visible:
- Receive shipment but record damage on the truckers bill of lading, if visible damage isn’t recorded on the bill of lading you will be responsible for dealing with the trucking company.
- Damaged truck shipments, hidden:
- Keep all packing and boxes, report damage to trucking company.
- If possible, take digital pictures of damage while still in shipping container.
- DO NOT RETURN PARTS unless requested to do so.
- All in warranty parts will be sent out via UPS ground.
- If the customer requires faster shipment a purchase order for the freight adder will be required.
- Warranty parts are for the failed part only. Labor is not warranted.